Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Last Book In

Sure bring back memories. Will we still stick together like we used to be after we pass out from BMT? The bond we have is really strong but how long will it last? It was really a pleasure getting to know everyone :) OCS? SCS? Unit? Should I sign on if I get into OCS?

Been eating alot after I booked out haha! Enjoying here but money dropping out from my mum's wallet LOL!

It's been a while since I last chatted with you. Headly have the chance to do so given that you always tht busy. It's really sad to see how stressed you are. Ran out of words to encourage and cheer u on. Book the book helps. Really hope to see you carrying the chain along wherever u go haha. Anyway all the best! Trust in the lord with all your heart :)

Gotta book in soon. Hope that there'll be good weather for the next few days. Rehearsal for the entire week. Just how tiring it can be? All I need is a cooling weather!

Last book in... FINALLY!!! Gotta prepare already!!! See ya :)

No comments: